Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Added the photo finally!


I am still alive and still enjoying my running.I have had a few this week and although short last nights 5km made me feel alive.
The return of my out and back was run into the wind uphill and with just a touch of hail!

I loved it!!

I have some photos of the hail and my son lapping it up (looks like a snow storm....amazing,the newpaper even took photos of my street it was really localised)
Will post them if i have the time and or technosavvy/patience!

Twins are doing well and i am building a new 11m retaining wall in my "spare" time.


Cheers Adriano

4 comments:

Tesso said...

Running the last couple of kms of C2S two weeks ago reminded me of you and made me wonder how you were. Good to hear all is well :)

Tesso said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tesso said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ewen said...

Hi Adrian. You have spare time?! Good that you're getting some runs in - even in the hail!

Six foot is a long way off. Maybe the 'no long run' plan, or 'run with Plu' will work for you?